Uses old Rust 2015
|0.1.3||Mar 4, 2016|
|0.1.2||Mar 4, 2016|
|0.1.1||Mar 4, 2016|
|0.1.0||Mar 4, 2016|
NOTE: This is ALPHA quality software! It should not yet be used for any critical components, does not yet support all core features, and is likely to have bugs! Take care!
tfs is a fast, content-addressed, snapshottable filesystem.
- Userspace, snapshottable block devices
- Durable writes to local disk via fsync
- Replicated snapshots to a cloud storage provider
- Integration with FUSE to mount block devices on the host filesystem
- A convenient, high-level CLI for interacting with said block devices
All versioned releases have binaries for all supported targets automatically built and uploaded to github releases, where they are available for free use.
See HACKING.md for instructions.
tfs is subject to the Cloudlabs Contributor License Agreement (CCLA). When you
make a pull request with any proposed changes, a github bot will ask you to agree
to the CCLA if you have not already.
Licensed under the GPL Version 3.
Full text of the license is available in LICENSE.txt