Uses old Rust 2015
|0.3.4||May 3, 2018|
|0.3.3||May 2, 2018|
|0.3.0||Apr 22, 2018|
|0.2.0||Apr 12, 2018|
|0.1.1||Apr 8, 2018|
#12 in #packaging
52 downloads per month
Used in cargo-tarball
Stage files - Generic tool to lay out files for bundling into platform-specific installers.
Add to your
[dependencies] stager = "0.3"
- Read a stage configuration (using
staging::de) and variables to be substitued using liquid.
- Transform the configuration and variables into the stager API (
- Transform the builders into distinct actions to be performed on the file system (
- Apply these actions to the target directory.
cargo-tarball: Tarball a Rust projct for github releases.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.