|0.1.2||Feb 25, 2023|
|0.1.1||Feb 25, 2023|
#565 in Web programming
33 downloads per month
small-acme: small, pure-Rust ACME client
This is a fork from instant-acme without async or hyper, to provide a slim,
small-acme is a small, pure-Rust ACME (RFC 8555) client.
small-acme is used in production at my websites to help me provision and renew TLS certificates without any intervention. small-acme relies on ureq and rustls to implement the RFC 8555 specification.
- Store/recover your account credentials by serializing/deserializing
- Simple blocking support (which can be used in tokio)
- Support for processing multiple orders concurrently
- Uses ureq with rustls for HTTP requests
- Uses ring for ECDSA signing
- Minimum supported Rust version: 1.64
- Only tested with DNS and HTTP challenges against Let's Encrypt so far (staging and production)
- Only supports ECDSA keys for now
See the examples directory for examples of how to use small-acme.