|0.1.1||Apr 22, 2019|
|0.1.0||Apr 22, 2019|
#64 in #rest
Four-day project used for personal project testing.
Error handling is bad. Not efficient. Maybe not useful at all.
- Code needs to be refactored
- Repeated code in all parsers
- Token trait is not needed
- Error handling is awful, especially in parsers
- When there are
Expectationson empty responses an error should be shown
- Host and test directory should be configured/passed as parameter
- Code should be documented
- More Json testers must be implemented
There is also a lot of other problems that I've not written down but exist in the project.