15 releases (5 breaking)
Uses old Rust 2015
|0.6.0||Mar 11, 2017|
|0.5.3||Dec 7, 2016|
|0.5.2||Nov 9, 2016|
|0.2.1||Jul 16, 2016|
#5 in #asyncio
30 downloads per month
asyncio is not compatible to
Rust stable version (ver 1.13). Please install a
This crate is on github and can be used by adding
asyncio to the dependencies in your project's
[dependencies] rust_asio = "*"
- Proactor design pattern based thread-safe asynchronous I/O.
- Does not dependent on the number of threads.
- Supported protocol is in TCP, UDP, Unix-domain socket and etc.
- Supported timer is in system timer, steady timer.
- Supported File descriptor socket.
- Supported Generic protocol socket.
- Supported Signal Handing. (Linux only)
- Supported Serial-port
Currently supported platforms:
- Linux (kernel version >=2.6.27)
- MacOS X
- BSD will support.
- SSL will support.
- Windows will support.