2 unstable releases
|0.2.42||Mar 7, 2023|
|0.1.42||Mar 7, 2023|
#154 in Encoding
RSS for mdBook
a generator for mdBook as CLI tool, export RSS.xml into u want path...
mdBook is great, but not auto export RSS, and the mdbook-rss is not work now...
so make it self ;-)
as Rustacean homework ...
as crate, can:
- easy install
- usage at local
- usage after mdBook generated static site,
- scanning .md path,
- generat RSS.xml into export path
- ...so we hold lasted upgrade content's RSS
If you already have a Rust environment set up, you can use the cargo install command:
$ cargo install rss4mdbook
Cargo will build the
rss4mdbook binary and place it in $HOME/.cargo.
Manual installation from GitHub
Compiled binary versions of
rss4mdbook are uploaded to GitHub when a release is made. You can install
rss4mdbook manually by downloading a release, extracting it, and copying the binary to a directory in your
$PATH, such as
For more information,
daily usage , only one shot:
- 0: config mdBook's book.toml, append such as:
... [rss4mdbook] url-base = "https://rs.101.so"
- 1: mdbook build
- 2: use
gencommand, append the lasted 4 articles as rss.xml
$ rss4mdbook gen /path/2u/mdbook/book.toml
pub.sh under u mdBook site root,
include commands like:
- mdbook build
- rss4mdbook gen /path/2u/mdbook/book.toml
- git add .
- git commit -a .
- git push
will auto upgrade site and RSS.
u need modify u
theme/index.hbs insert the rss.xml at some where.
- 230308 ZQ publish 2 version
- 230306 ZQ init.
- clap::_derive::_cookbook::git_derive - Rust
- Building a CLI from scratch with Clapv3 | by Ukpai Ugochi | Medium
- odd, can not cargo check
- mdbook - crates.io: Rust Package Registry
_~-+`~_ () / > ♡ \ \/ '_ ⎕ _' / '-----' | ...act by ferris-actor v0.2.4 (built on 23.0303.201916)