Uses old Rust 2015
|0.3.1||Jun 30, 2017|
|0.3.0||Jun 30, 2017|
|0.2.1||Jun 29, 2017|
|0.2.0||Dec 7, 2016|
|0.1.0||Dec 6, 2016|
#4 in #wget
26 downloads per month
This program is a download accelerator primarily inspired by huydx/hget. Essentially, I was bored one night and now here we are. Barring any bugs, rget should work on both Windows and Unix-like platforms.
- Downloads remote files using HTTP and HTTPS
- Downloads files using FTP
- Downloads files using Rsync
- Saves incomplete downloads to be resumed later
- Verifies the integrity of file downloads
- Uses multiple connections to potentially speed up downloads
- Displays download progress using a progress bar
In addition to incomplete features, because rget is in very early stages of development, there will likely be bugs. If you encounter any please let me know or submit a pull request squashing the bug so we can all download files worry-free.
- A post-1.0 version of Rust (not sure which is the oldest that will work)
Add the following to your
[dependencies] rget = "0.3"
$ git clone https://github.com/Arcterus/rget $ cd rget $ cargo build
For the bleeding edge version:
$ cargo install https://github.com/Arcterus/rget
For the latest stable version:
$ cargo install rget
rget is licensed under the MPL v2.0. See LICENSE for more details.