8 unstable releases (3 breaking)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.4.0||Dec 6, 2018|
|0.3.1||Oct 3, 2018|
|0.3.0||Jun 10, 2018|
|0.2.0||Feb 11, 2018|
|0.1.2||Jan 28, 2018|
#65 in Command-line interface
3,805 downloads per month
Used in 35 crates
Quickly build cool CLI apps in Rust.
This is only possible because of all the awesome libraries included here:
- Structopt and Clap for the nice CLI with awesome argument handling, great error messages, and nice composability!
- Serde for handling all things serializing and deserializing
- failure for ergonomic error handling.
- …and more to come!
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.