8 unstable releases (3 breaking)
|0.4.0||Dec 6, 2018|
|0.3.1||Oct 3, 2018|
|0.3.0||Jun 10, 2018|
|0.2.0||Feb 11, 2018|
|0.1.2||Jan 28, 2018|
#540 in Command-line interface
2,126 downloads per month
Used in fewer than 51 crates
Quickly build cool CLI apps in Rust.
Read the Getting Started guide!
This is only possible because of all the awesome libraries included here:
- Structopt and Clap for the nice CLI with awesome argument handling, great error messages, and nice composability!
- Serde for handling all things serializing and deserializing
- failure for ergonomic error handling.
- …and more to come!
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.