Uses new Rust 2021
|0.3.2||Jan 10, 2023|
|0.3.1||Dec 21, 2022|
|0.2.3||Dec 20, 2022|
|0.1.9||Dec 7, 2022|
|0.1.8||Nov 26, 2022|
#1853 in Network programming
404 downloads per month
Used in 14 crates (2 directly)
A streaming rpc system based on quic
Provide not just request/response RPC, but also streaming in both directions, similar to grpc.
- 1 req -> 1 res
- 1 req, update stream -> 1 res
- 1 req -> res stream
- 1 req, update stream -> res stream
It is still a RPC system in the sense that interactions get initiated by the client.
- memory transport with very low overhead. In particular, no ser/deser, currently using flume
- quic transport via the quinn crate
- transparent combination of the above
- The API should be similar to the quinn api. Basically "quinn with types".
- Cross language interop. This is for talking from rust to rust
- Any kind of verisoning. You have to do this yourself
- Making remote message passing look like local async function calls
- Being runtime agnostic. This is for tokio