14 unstable releases (5 breaking)
|0.5.5||Apr 27, 2023|
|0.5.2||Dec 16, 2022|
|0.5.0||Nov 22, 2022|
|0.3.0||Jul 28, 2022|
|0.0.0||Nov 5, 2021|
#434 in Web programming
3,791 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
Poise is an opinionated Discord bot framework with a few distinctive features:
- edit tracking: when user edits their message, automatically update bot response
- slash commands: completely define both normal and slash commands with a single function
- flexible argument parsing: command parameters are defined with normal Rust types and parsed automatically
See documentation for more info
Bots using poise
For each bot, there's a list of notable features for you to take inspiration from.
- Dexscreener Pricebot by @keiveulbugs: embeds, API calls, ephemeral messages
- TTS Bot by @GnomedDev: localization, database, voice
- Scripty by @tazz4843: localization, database, voice
- Etternabot by @kangalio: response transformation, variadic and lazy arguments
- Rustbot by @kangalio: database, custom prefixes
You're welcome to add your own bot via a PR!
For more projects, see GitHub's Used By page.