16 major breaking releases
|new 20.0.0||Mar 26, 2023|
|19.0.0||Mar 5, 2023|
|18.0.0||Feb 26, 2023|
|17.0.0||Feb 19, 2023|
#1004 in Magic Beans
89 downloads per month
A simple, secure module for dealing with non-fungible assets.
The Uniques module provides functionality for asset management of non-fungible asset classes, including:
- Asset Issuance
- Asset Transfer
- Asset Destruction
To use it in your runtime, you need to implement the assets
The supported dispatchable functions are documented in the
- Asset issuance: The creation of a new asset instance.
- Asset transfer: The action of transferring an asset instance from one account to another.
- Asset burning: The destruction of an asset instance.
- Non-fungible asset: An asset for which each unit has unique characteristics. There is exactly one instance of such an asset in existence and there is exactly one owning account.
The Uniques pallet in Substrate is designed to make the following possible:
- Allow accounts to permissionlessly create asset classes (collections of asset instances).
- Allow a named (permissioned) account to mint and burn unique assets within a class.
- Move asset instances between accounts permissionlessly.
- Allow a named (permissioned) account to freeze and unfreeze unique assets within a class or the entire class.
- Allow the owner of an asset instance to delegate the ability to transfer the asset to some named third-party.
create: Create a new asset class by placing a deposit.
transfer: Transfer an asset instance to a new owner.
redeposit: Update the deposit amount of an asset instance, potentially freeing funds.
approve_transfer: Name a delegate who may authorise a transfer.
cancel_approval: Revert the effects of a previous
destroy: Destroy an asset class.
mint: Mint a new asset instance within an asset class.
burn: Burn an asset instance within an asset class.
freeze: Prevent an individual asset from being transferred.
thaw: Revert the effects of a previous
freeze_class: Prevent all asset within a class from being transferred.
thaw_class: Revert the effects of a previous
transfer_ownership: Alter the owner of an asset class, moving all associated deposits.
set_team: Alter the permissioned accounts of an asset class.
Metadata (permissioned) dispatchables
set_attribute: Set a metadata attribute of an asset instance or class.
clear_attribute: Remove a metadata attribute of an asset instance or class.
set_metadata: Set general metadata of an asset instance.
clear_metadata: Remove general metadata of an asset instance.
set_class_metadata: Set general metadata of an asset class.
clear_class_metadata: Remove general metadata of an asset class.
Force (i.e. governance) dispatchables
force_create: Create a new asset class.
force_asset_status: Alter the underlying characteristics of an asset class.
Please refer to the
and its associated variants for documentation on each function.