1 unstable release
|0.0.1||Oct 19, 2020|
#10 in #lz4
Used in 2 crates (via chopper)
paku is a collection of decompressors in pure safe Rust
- Pure Rust. No unsafe code.
- Support all reasonably modern popular formats for decompression.
- No dependency on external decompression code.
- Be reasonably fast. Currently unknown.
- Support some specific compression format or two. Tbd which one. Most likely zstd.
- Provide no_std support.
- ARM and x86 asm.
|lz4 in LZ4Block||lz4_jblock implements format compatible with https://github.com/lz4/lz4-java/blob/master/src/java/net/jpountz/lz4/LZ4BlockInputStream.java||this format does not seem to be supported by any other libraries, however there are unfortunately compressed files using it around|