6 releases (breaking)
|0.8.0||Aug 5, 2022|
|0.6.0||Dec 11, 2020|
|0.5.0||Aug 27, 2020|
|0.4.0||Jul 5, 2019|
|0.1.0||Dec 6, 2018|
Ocypod is a language-agnostic, Redis-backed job queue server with an HTTP interface and a focus on long running tasks.
- simple setup - only requirement is Redis
- language agnostic - uses HTTP/JSON protocol, clients/workers can be implemented in any language
- long running jobs - handle jobs that may be running for hours/days, detect failure early using heartbeats
- simple HTTP interface - no complex binary protocols or client/worker logic
- flexible job metadata - allows for different patterns of use (e.g. progress tracking, partial results, etc.)
- job inspection - check the status of any jobs submitted to the system
- tagging - custom tags allow easy grouping and searching of related jobs
- automatic retries - re-queue jobs on failure or timeout
Ocypod clients for various languages would be very welcome, will be happy to link to any I hear about.