|new 0.6.0||Sep 13, 2021|
|0.5.0||Nov 12, 2020|
|0.4.0||Jul 29, 2019|
|0.3.0||Jan 20, 2019|
|0.1.2||Nov 16, 2016|
#1 in #ntp
6,226 downloads per month
Used in suricata
ntp-parser is a parser for the NTP protocol.
This crate mostly serves as a demo/example crate for network protocol parsers written using nom, and nom-derive.
- Upgrade to nom 7
- Upgrade to nom 6
- Convert all macro-based parsers to functions
- Convert to nom-derive
- Add support for NTP version 3, update function names to match version
- Set edition to 2018
- Upgrade to nom 5
- Upgrade to nom 4
- Fix parsing of extensions
- Use newtype for NtpMode, remove enum_primitive
- Switch license to MIT + APLv2
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.