|0.1.13||Nov 12, 2018|
|0.1.12||Oct 27, 2017|
|0.1.9||Feb 23, 2017|
|0.1.8||Sep 6, 2016|
|0.1.4||Jun 14, 2015|
#13 in Rust patterns
240,059 downloads per month
Used in 2,968 crates (13 directly)
Recent Changes (nodrop)
- Remove dependency on crate odds.
- Remove erronous assertion in test (#77)
- Update for stable needs_drop (Rust 1.21, was nightly only)
- Fix issue in recent nightly where repr(u8) did not work. Use a better way to get rid of the enum layout optimization.
- Add crate feature use_union that uses untagged unions to implement NoDrop. Finally we have an implementation without hacks, without a runtime flag, and without an actual Drop impl (which was needed to suppress drop). The crate feature requires nightly and is unstable.
- Remove crate feature no_drop_flag, because it doesn't compile on nightly anymore. Drop flags are gone anyway!
- Add feature std, which you can opt out of to use no_std.
- Added crate feature use_needs_drop which is a nightly-only optimization, which skips overwriting if the inner value does not need drop.
Dual-licensed to be compatible with the Rust project.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 or the MIT license http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT, at your option. This file may not be copied, modified, or distributed except according to those terms.