13 releases (breaking)
Uses new Rust 2021
|0.11.1||Sep 29, 2022|
|0.10.0||Aug 31, 2022|
|0.9.0||Jul 14, 2022|
|0.6.0||Feb 28, 2022|
|0.3.0||Sep 20, 2021|
#762 in Development tools
388 downloads per month
Common utilities for buildpacks written with libcnb.rs. Originally designed to be only used for official Heroku buildpacks. It was moved into the libcnb.rs repository as an incubator for utilities that might find their way into libcnb.rs proper.
This crate is optional and not required to write buildpacks with libcnb.rs. It provides helpers that buildpack authors commonly need. Examples are digest generation, filesystem utilities, HTTP download helpers and tarball extraction.
It is common to not need all the helpers in this crate. To avoid including unnecessary code and dependencies, this crate uses Cargo features to allow opt-out of certain modules if they're not needed.
The feature names line up with the modules in this crate. All features are enabled by default.
- download - Enables helpers to download files over HTTP.
- digest - Enables helpers to create checksums of files.
- error - Enables helpers to achieve consistent error logging.
- log - Enables helpers for logging.
- tar - Enables helpers for working with tarballs.
- toml - Enables helpers for working with TOML data.
- fs - Enables helpers for filesystem related tasks.