|0.1.0||Apr 12, 2020|
#851 in Authentication
LastPass Rust Client
An unofficial interface to the LastPass API based on the lastpass/lastpass-cli project..
- Detect when two-factor auth is needed
- Provide the user with an easy way to use two-factor auth
The Password Vault
- Fetch the vault version number (used to allow caching a vault and cache invalidation)
- Retrieve a copy of the vault
- Decrypt all parts of the vault
- Accounts (passwords, secret notes, addresses, etc.)
- Attachment metadata
- Shared items
- The Is Local flag
- App info
- App fields
- Change details (name, username, notes, etc.)
- Create a new account
- Delete an account
- Download the attachment
- Decrypt it
- Upload new versions of an existing attachment
- Add an attachment to an account
- Remove an attachment from an account
Generate a new password
This project is considered a derived work of lastpass-cli, and is therefore also licensed under GPLv2.
Copyright (C) 2020 Michael-F-Bryan email@example.com
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
It is recommended to always use cargo-crev to verify the trustworthiness of each of your dependencies, including this one.
The intent of this crate is to be free of soundness bugs. The developers will do their best to avoid them, and welcome help in analysing and fixing them.