|0.1.1||Feb 16, 2023|
|0.1.0||Feb 16, 2023|
#771 in Data structures
K-dimensional Interval Tree
This crates implements a K-dimensional interval tree, based on a binary search (with the same complexity w.r.t operations).
- Creation of the tree from a Vec
- Overlap / inclusion test
- Overlapping intervals retrieval
- Overlapping volume computation
~~ That's all folks ~~
- Support insertion!
- ... and deletion, mutation in general
- Make API safer: how to get the desired behavior for the dynamic case?) -> without using more than one trait...
- Make API safer: add different overload when "borrowing" is desired, or exact same type is expected.
- Real benchmarks...