|0.2.3||Sep 19, 2022|
|0.2.2||Sep 13, 2022|
|0.2.0||Jul 25, 2022|
|0.1.1||Jun 22, 2022|
|0.1.0||Oct 29, 2021|
#264 in Parser implementations
512 downloads per month
Used in fewer than 7 crates
Add harriet to your project (assuming cargo-edit is installed) via:
cargo add harriet
- Provide a direct 1:1 AST mapping of a Turtle document
- Provide abilities to easily navigate and edit the AST
- Preserve the format: Parsing a document and then writing it, should yield the input document, including all whitespace and comments
- The main
harrietcrate doesn't aim to produce a RDF graph via interpreting the contents of a document. This is left to optional crates, that convert the AST into a specific RDF representation (e.g.
We are happy about any contributions!
To get started you can take a look at our Github issues.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as below, without any additional terms or conditions.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.