|0.1.2||Feb 6, 2021|
|0.1.1||Jul 7, 2020|
|0.1.0||Jun 25, 2020|
|0.1.0-beta.1||Jun 24, 2020|
#332 in Testing
1,170 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates
Procedural macro support for generic test definitions
The procedural attribute macro provided by this crate allows the test writer to reuse code between test cases or benchmarks that use the same test protocol with different types under test. As in general programming with Rust, this is achieved by using generic parameters and trait bounds. The specific test cases are expanded in multiple submodules with type arguments provided in another attribute.
- Instantiates tests and benchmarks for the built-in test framework.
- Supports arbitrary test function attributes provided by other crates.
- A customizable set of attributes is copied from the generic test function to its instantiations.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.