|0.1.0||Mar 4, 2021|
#3 in #frequency
A commandline tool that counts the number of word occurences in an input.
This is just a placeholder repository for now. Please create issues for feature request and collaboration.
- Ignore words (regex pattern)
- Filter stopwords (similar to NLTK's stopwords)
- Different output formats (plaintext, JSON)
- Performance (SIMD support, async execution)
- Usage as library
- Recursion support
- Allow skipping files
- Allow specifying ignored words in a separate file
- Generate "heat bars" for words like shell-hist does
- Ability to split report by file/folder (sort of like
slocdoes for code)
- Want to see your name here? Create an issue!