|0.3.2||May 21, 2021|
|0.3.1||May 16, 2021|
|0.2.1||Apr 27, 2021|
|0.1.0||Apr 26, 2021|
#306 in Database interfaces
53 downloads per month
forceps is made to be an easy-to-use, thread-safe, performant, and asynchronous disk cache
that has easy reading and manipulation of data. It levereges tokio's async
and fast task schedulers to perform IO operations, and
sled as a fast metadata database.
It was originally designed to be used in
the MD@Home implementation for the Rust language.
Just as a warning, this crate is still yet to be heavily tested and is still lacking features. It is advisable to use another solution if you have the option!
- Asynchronous APIs
- Fast and reliable reading/writing
- Tuned for large-file databases
- Included cache eviction (LRU/FIFO)
- Easily accessible value metadata
- Optimized for cache
- Easy error handling
bytescrate support (non-optional)
- Toggleable in-memory LRU cache
- Optional tracking of last-access timestamps
- Built-in cache integrity checks
All documentation for this project can be found at docs.rs.
This project is licensed under the
MIT license. Please see
LICENSE for more information.