|0.11.2||Apr 15, 2021|
|0.11.1||Mar 5, 2021|
|0.10.1||Feb 5, 2021|
|0.10.0||Jan 7, 2021|
|0.9.1||Dec 31, 2020|
#1874 in Magic Beans
247 downloads per month
Used in 22 crates (2 directly)
Central repository for work on libp2p
This repository is the central place for Rust development of the libp2p spec.
Main documentation can be found on https://docs.rs/libp2p.
The examples folder contains small binaries showcasing the many protocols in this repository.
To report bugs, suggest improvements or request new features please open a GitHub issue on this repository.
For rust-libp2p specific questions please use the GitHub Discussions forum https://github.com/libp2p/rust-libp2p/discussions.
For discussions and questions related to multiple libp2p implementations please use the libp2p Discourse forum https://discuss.libp2p.io.
For general project updates and discussions join the biweekly libp2p Community Calls.
The main components of this repository are structured as follows:
core/: The implementation of
StreamMuxerAPI on which almost all other crates depend.
transports/: Implementations of transport protocols (e.g. TCP) and protocol upgrades (e.g. for authenticated encryption, compression, ...) based on the
muxers/: Implementations of the
libp2p-core, e.g. (sub)stream multiplexing protocols on top of (typically TCP) connections. Multiplexing protocols are (mandatory)
swarm/: The implementation of
libp2p-corewith the central interfaces
ConnectionHandlerused to implement application protocols (see
protocols/: Implementations of application protocols based on the
misc/: Utility libraries.
examples/: Worked examples of built-in application protocols (see
protocols/) with common
The libp2p project operates under the IPFS Code of Conduct.
- Be respectful.
- We're here to help: email@example.com
- Abusive behavior is never tolerated.
- Violations of this code may result in swift and permanent expulsion from the IPFS [and libp2p] community.
- "Too long, didn't read" is not a valid excuse for not knowing what is in this document.
(In alphabetical order.)
(open a pull request if you want your project to be added here)
- COMIT - Bitcoin–Monero Cross-chain Atomic Swap.
- Forest - An implementation of Filecoin written in Rust.
- fuel-core - A Rust implementation of the Fuel protocol.
- HotShot - Decentralized sequencer in Rust developed by Espresso Systems.
- ipfs-embed - A small embeddable ipfs implementation used and maintained by Actyx.
- iroh - Next-generation implementation of IPFS for Cloud & Mobile platforms.
- Lighthouse - Ethereum consensus client in Rust.
- Locutus - Global, observable, decentralized key-value store.
- rust-ipfs - IPFS implementation in Rust.
- Starcoin - A smart contract blockchain network that scales by layering.
- Subspace - Subspace Network reference implementation
- Substrate - Framework for blockchain innovation, used by Polkadot.