|new 0.0.8||Mar 21, 2023|
|0.0.7||Mar 21, 2023|
|0.0.1||Feb 26, 2023|
|0.0.0||Jan 24, 2022|
#71 in Programming languages
161 downloads per month
This project is a workspace consisting of a few crates:
|Crate||Lines Of Code
|parser||Contains AST definitions, logic for parsing and serializing, and visiting|
Read some more detailed posts
This is an experimental compiler. If you are looking for a stable compiler, Ezno is not the right choice at the moment.
Ezno is a type checker based on TypeScript type annotations.
- Declare interfaces and other type definitions
- Usage checking: property access, function parameters etc
- Effects that track mutations across functions
- Parameter constraint inference
- Powerful dependent type system
Differences to checking TSC
anytype has no properties on it
- Type annotations on variables are the reassignment constraint, not it's current value. Current value is inferred and is mutable
ultimately the differences shouldn't break existing code and in any case pick up more errors than TSC
Check out issues. Comment on discussions.