4 releases (breaking)
|0.4.0||Jul 23, 2019|
|0.3.0||Apr 21, 2019|
|0.2.0||Mar 11, 2019|
|0.1.0||Jan 6, 2019|
#92 in Database implementations
39 downloads per month
Documentation: emseries - Rust
EmSeries is an Embedded Time Series database. It is designed for small-scale applications which need to track time series data, but on a scale that does not justify extra database services. I use it for Fitnesstrax, which keeps track of information recorded only a few times a day.
I intend to use it eventually for an application that receives data every few seconds from sensors scattered around my house.
- Open a time series file directly in your application
- Add, update, read, and delete records with arbitrary json-friendly structure
- Search for records by timestamp and optional tags
- Indexing based on time and tags
- Support databases larger than memory
- Multi-process safety
The actual extent of the features implemened will depend on how I and any others decide to use them.