|0.2.3||Sep 23, 2020|
|0.2.2||Sep 23, 2020|
|0.1.12||Sep 17, 2019|
#232 in Command line utilities
Introducing the best Domo SDK. We are happy to help integrate your rust code and processes into Domo. Welcome to the Rust Domo SDK. This project aims to help developers build great Rust solutions for Domo.
This project contains a binary cli application in additon to a library.
Domo offers a public API to Domo users that want to develop solutions against their instance.
- Go to the developer portal
- Go to the my client page
- Create a client with the scopes desired from the following:
- [CLI] Set your environment up to use your client_id and client_secret
- You can set them in your .bash_profile to keep them persistant
- Alternatively you can set them as flags.
- You're ready to go
You can pull in the library and use the calls directly with your own code
Create the client
let domo = Domo::new(&app.host, &app.client_id, &app.client_secret);
Note: Please do not check your credentials into your code. We recommend using environment variables or other config that is not in your repo.
Use methods on the provided client
let r = domo.list_datasets(limit, offset).await.unwrap();
Run the command to get full help.
Currently offers wrappers around the api via sub-commands
domo dataset list domo stream retrieve 4 domo workflow list domo user list-all
If you update or create a new object, it will open up an editor so you can modify the object in yaml format. You can use the env flag DOMO_EDITOR to override which editor is used:
DOMO_EDITOR=nano dataset create
- Updated to use the surf library to offer the library as async
- Due to this there is some functionality with uploading attachments in workflows that are not working
- The binary now runs on async as well
- Provided an error object for better error output including toes to send to support.