|0.1.5||Dec 11, 2022|
|0.1.4||May 15, 2022|
|0.1.0||Apr 29, 2022|
#331 in Data structures
36 downloads per month
Generic tree data structure.
Yet another tree structure?
|root node does not have siblings||yes||no||no|
|reference to any node preserves entire tree||yes||no||no|
|no "strong invalid node reference"||yes||yes||no|
|efficient indexed access to a child||no||no||no|
In short, you will prefer
dendron especially when you are manipulating
DOM-like structure, for example:
- detaching subtree as independent tree,
- joining multiple trees into single tree,
- detaching subtree and transplanting it to another place,
- iterating nodes, and/or
- navigating to parent, adjacent siblings, and children.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE.txt or https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT.txt or https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
No runtime deps