|0.11.0||May 27, 2023|
|0.9.0||Apr 20, 2023|
|0.7.0||Mar 24, 2023|
59 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
Index regions of a binary blob by ID.
Daicon is currently a draft specification, changes will use Semantic Versioning 2.0.0. You can use daicon in your projects, but no guarantees about cross-compatibility exist until a 1.0 release of the specification, besides an informal recommendation that 0.x minor versions stay compatible.
Who is using Daicon?
This is a reference implementation, as well as a parsing and writing library for the rust language.
- - Reference rust reader/writer implementation of the daicon format.
- - Native system implementations of daicon protocols.
- - Daicon low-level types, for zero-copy reading and writing.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT License (Expat) (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.