3 releases (1 stable)
|9.0.0||Dec 25, 2022|
|0.0.2||Dec 24, 2022|
|0.0.1||Nov 10, 2022|
#671 in Cryptography
Welcome to crypto-ext!
crypto-ext is a set of functionality providing easy and intuitive abstractions to encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify your data.
- Asymmetric cryptography via RSA
- Symmetric cryptography via AES
- Digital signature via ECDSA
To run tests locally you need to create folders test/encryption_parameters and test/signature_parameters in project root folder.
Tests are available in the repository.
Public functions definitions and usage can be found at docs.rs.
If you want to build
crypto-ext on your own, make sure you have Rust installed.
$ cargo build
If you want to test
$ cargo test
- Asymmetric encryption using public and private keys.
- Symmetric encryption using shared key and nonce.
- Electronic signature and verification.
- Generating random passphrase.
Use GitHub discussions, issues and pull requests.
There is Rust Web Server Discord where you can ask questions and share ideas.
Follow the Rust code of conduct.
If you appreciate my work and want to support it, feel free to do it via PayPal.