|0.1.1||Mar 18, 2020|
|0.1.0||Mar 18, 2020|
#266 in Unix APIs
It's a library used by this implementation of coreutils in Rust programming language.
Think of it as a crate to create coreutils tools.
Here lies several abstraction for Unix/Unix-like structures in the OS supported by the project.
- Backup module that handles creating backups
- Input module to get user confirmation
- mktemp: Wrappers for libc mkstemp(3) and mkdtemp(3)
- mkfifo: Wrapper for libc mkfifo(3) and maybe expandable for other FIFO related functions
- OS module with abstractions for more os specific stuff
- Audit structs and syscall for FreeBSD and MacOS
- group: Module with structures and methods to handle groups information
- load: Safe abstraction to system function to get load of the system
- login_name: Safe abstractions to system function to get caller login name
- passwd: Module that holds structures and methods to handle system user information
- process: Safe abstraction related to process handling
- routing_table: Routing table abstractions for OpenBSD
- time: OS functions to handle system time (set system time)
- tty: Abstractions to check if a FileDescriptor is a TTY and ways to get the TTY name
- utmp and utmpx: Types representing account database on unix and methods to use them
- utsname: Types to aquire system information
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v.2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
This Source Code Form is "Incompatible With Secondary Licenses", as defined by the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0.