|0.4.1||Mar 1, 2021|
|0.4.0||Dec 16, 2020|
#338 in Filesystem
98 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates (via cntr-fuse)
This crate contains ABI types for communicating with the FUSE kernel interface. See the fuse crate for more information.
FUSE kernel interface.
Types and definitions used for communication between the kernel driver and the userspace part of a FUSE filesystem. Since the kernel driver may be installed independently, the ABI interface is versioned and capabilities are exchanged during the initialization (mounting) of a filesystem.
OSXFUSE (macOS): https://github.com/osxfuse/fuse/blob/master/include/fuse_kernel.h
- supports ABI 7.8 in OSXFUSE 2.x
- supports ABI 7.19 since OSXFUSE 3.0.0
libfuse (Linux/BSD): https://github.com/libfuse/libfuse/blob/master/include/fuse_kernel.h
- supports ABI 7.8 since FUSE 2.6.0
- supports ABI 7.12 since FUSE 2.8.0
- supports ABI 7.18 since FUSE 2.9.0
- supports ABI 7.19 since FUSE 2.9.1
- supports ABI 7.26 since FUSE 3.0.0
Items without a version annotation are valid with ABI 7.8 and later
No runtime deps