7 releases (3 stable)
|23.1022.1||Oct 22, 2023|
|23.1021.1||Oct 21, 2023|
|23.314.2||Mar 14, 2023|
|0.23.314||Mar 14, 2023|
|0.3.43||Mar 6, 2023|
#206 in Encoding
44 downloads per month
BXM manager ~ a CLI tool for servicing code table of BXM under rIME-Squirrel 叕一个 CLI 工具为 rIME-Squirrel 维护 BXM 输入法码表而创立
a CLI tool for managment BXM's code with rIME-Squirrel BXMr Commands: help Print this message or the help of the given subcommand(s) cfg point where is u rIME base *.dict.yaml env check bind ENV setting, work with command:cfg ver echo current BXMr version info. gen re-generating .yaml -> ~/Library/Rime/[U BXM].yaml,config by command: cfg seek base code SEEK word is exist? find base word FIND code is exist? upd aaa 叒 <~ base code word UPGRADE the define in BXM dele aaa 叒 ~> base code word DELET the define from BXM ahead aaa 叒 => base code word UP the word define 1st in BXM ----------------------------------------- BXMr Usage: 0: must setup .env for all Commands; $ bxmr BXMr> cfg yaml path/2/u/local/bxm4zq2mac.dict.yaml ~ point u rIME-Squirrel usage .yaml >>> daily usage flow loop: $ bxmr BXMr> ? ... print this help BXMr> seek aaa .. seek the code is exist? BXMr> upd aaa 叒 ... if not exist, u can append it: $ bxmr upd aaa 叒 BXMr> find 叒 ... or find the word's code is exist? ~> find 字词 BXMr> gen ... if enough now, must export to .yaml: BXMr> dele aaa 叒 ... ~> base code word DELET the define from BXM BXMr> ahead aaa 叒 ... => base code word UP the word define 1st in BXM ... if want research BXMr BXMr> ahead aaa 叒 ... => base code word UP the word define 1st in BXM ... if want exit BXMr BXMr> env ... check bind ENV setting, work with command:cfg BXMr> ver ... echo current BXMr version info. at last, always need usage rIME's re-deploy menu, for load new code-table .yaml, so we can enjoy new BXM now ;-)
If you already have a Rust environment set up, you can use the cargo install command:
$ cargo install bxmr
Cargo will build the
bxmr binary and place it in $HOME/.cargo.
Manual installation from GitHub
Compiled binary versions of
bxmr are uploaded to GitHub when a release is made. You can install
bxmr manually by downloading a release, extracting it, and copying the binary to a directory in your
$PATH, such as
For more information,
- 230312 ZQ canceled .toml, base memory speed daily updatting...
- 230306 ZQ ++ahead ~ adjust word suggest order
- 230304 ZQ push github
- 230227 ZQ mod/clap/tracing/... define
- 230225 ZQ re-re-re-init.
- clap::_derive::_cookbook::git_derive - Rust
- Building a CLI from scratch with Clapv3 | by Ukpai Ugochi | Medium
- odd, can not cargo check
- CN1581030A - 自由形码中文输入法3.0版 - Google Patents
- RIME | 中州韻輸入法引擎 ~ so great IME
- BXM 表形码 ~ one great 中文输入法
- but not tools for support BXM's code managment
as Rustacean homework ...
as crate, can:
- easy install
- usage at local
- support rIME's input code table management:
- seek ~ base code check word is defined?
- find ~ base word check code is exist?
- upd ~ define new code-word and upgrade BXM-code table
- delet ~ base code+word remove the define date and upgrade BXM-code table
- gen ~ re-generating BXM-code table as .yaml, so rIME-Squirrel can re-built and reload new BXM for usage.
_~`~~~_ \/ / - < \ () '_ ▽ _' / '--#--' \ ...act by ferris-actor v0.2.4 (built on 23.0303.201916)