|2.8.7||Jul 18, 2023|
|2.8.5||Jun 27, 2023|
|2.4.10||Mar 20, 2023|
|2.4.9||Oct 9, 2022|
|0.1.0||Oct 29, 2020|
#208 in Encoding
269 downloads per month
Bebop enables schema-based, typesafe, binary serialization and code generation. It is designed to be a good fit for client–server or distributed web apps that require a faster, more concise, and more typesafe alternative to JSON or MessagePack, while avoiding the complexity of Protocol Buffers, FlatBuffers, and similar solutions.
If you want to get familiar with the schema language and see what the generated code looks like, try out the web REPL.
- 🧙♂️ Supports Typescript, C#, Rust, C++, and more.
- 🐎 Snappy DX - integrate
bebopcinto your project with ease. Language support available in VSCode.
- 🍃 Light - Bebop has zero deps and a tiny runtime footprint. Generated code is tightly optimized.
- 🌗 RPC - build efficent APIs with Tempo.
- ☁️ Runs everywhere - browsers, serverless platforms, and on bare metal.
👉 For more information check out the wiki. 👈
Bebop is insanely fast! 🚀
To find the latest release of the
bebopc and its corresponding runtimes, visit the release page.
Bebop is documented on this repository's wiki. Here are some quick links to get you started:
- Writing Bops: The Bebop Schema Language
- Getting Started with TypeScript
- Getting Started with Rust
- Getting Started with .NET