|0.1.0||Oct 26, 2020|
#14 in #bencode
- Strictly adhere to the Bencode specification. Don't accept bencodings that are not in canonical form.
- Minimize the use of external dependencies. Currently we only depend on the
- Be reasonably performant.
Documentation can be found at https://docs.rs/bdecode
Add this to your
[dependencies] bdecode = "0.1"
and this to your crate root (if you're using Rust 2015):
extern crate bdecode;
This project is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
A Bencode decoder in Rust.