5 releases (breaking)
Uses new Rust 2021
|0.5.0||Dec 9, 2022|
|0.4.0||Nov 19, 2022|
|0.3.0||Oct 30, 2022|
|0.2.0||Oct 17, 2022|
|0.1.0||Sep 5, 2022|
#1778 in Procedural macros
126 downloads per month
Used in 3 crates (via azalea-protocol)
A collection of Rust crates for making Minecraft bots, clients, and tools.
Currently supported Minecraft version:
⚠️ Azalea is still very unfinished, though most crates are in a somewhat useable state
I named this Azalea because it sounds like a cool word and this is a cool library. This project was heavily inspired by PrismarineJS.
I wanted a fun excuse to do something cool with Rust, and I also felt like I could do better than Mineflayer in some areas.
- Do everything a vanilla client can do.
- Be intuitive and easy to use.
- Make it easy to have many bots working at the same time.
- Don't trigger anticheats.
- Support the latest Minecraft version.
- Be fast and memory efficient.
- Supporting several versions of Minecraft on the same branch.
- Bedrock edition.
- Server implementation. (if you're interested in making this then please contact me, I'd love for it to be a thing. @mat:matdoes.dev / mat#1592)
- Having branches for several popular Minecraft versions.