#102 in #blockchain-network
33 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates (via testcases)
Aptos Operational Tool
aptos-operational-tool provides a tool for operators to perform maintenance functions
on the blockchain post-genesis. The functionality of the tool is
dictated by the organization of nodes within the system:
- Validator owners (OW) that have accounts on the blockchain. These accounts contain a validator configuration and specify a validator operator.
- Validator operators (OP) that have accounts on the blockchain. These accounts have the ability to update validator configuration.
- A namespace in Vault is represented as a subdirectory for secrets and a
prefix followed by
__for transit, e.g.,
- A namespace in GitHub is represented by a subdirectory
- The GitHub repository and repository owner translate into the following url:
- The owner-address is intentionally set as all 0s as it is unused at this point in time.