20 releases (12 breaking)
Uses old Rust 2015
|0.13.1||Jun 12, 2022|
|0.13.0||Sep 3, 2018|
|0.12.0||Jun 26, 2018|
|0.6.0||Feb 24, 2018|
|0.4.0||Jul 19, 2017|
#10 in #octree
142 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
This project has been discontinued, I suggest you use cgmath instead.
Contact me at email@example.com if you wish to reclaim the crate name.
Aldaron's Memory Interface provides useful data structures that are not in the standard library.
- 3D Vector Math
- 4D Matrix Math
- Other geometrical math, and related structures
- Automatic-size-adjusting octree
Roadmap to 1.0 (Future Features)
- All data structures do what they are supposed to.
- 32-bit-indexed Vec (
- No longer depends on
euler, but a lower level crate
- Now uses proper quaternion math
- Replace macros module with prelude module.
- Update to euler 0.4
- Removed Parent and Child structs (use
- Removed casting macros
- Switch to using Euler for
- Fixed Octree bugs.
Mat4use f32s instead of f64s