4 releases (2 breaking)
|0.3.0||Jan 15, 2020|
|0.2.0||Jun 12, 2018|
|0.1.1||Jun 11, 2018|
|0.1.0||Jun 11, 2018|
61 downloads per month
This package is in development and isn't yet fully documented for public use.
There are a couple of design goals I have with this project:
- Everything is immutable (for example, multiplying one vector by another always gives you a new vector)
- I'm looking at you, PVector
- Everything is 3D. If you want 2D - use the XY plane.
- It's super easy to go from 2D to 3D is you were secretly already in 3D!
- Specific. This is a 3D linear transforms library, not a linear algebra library
- For example, matrix multiplication and inversion are only handled for the case of 4x4 affine matrices